EIE Rater Recruitment
2011 Rater Training Schedule
FRID is currently seeking talented members interested in furthering our profession by rating EIE candidate tapes. This is a valuable service to our members and to the Deaf community.
FRID Rater training -
· To become a rater, individuals must complete FRID rater training
· Rater training will be held at least once a year
· Not all rater training participants will be invited to become EIE raters
· Nationally Certified
· Experience working in a variety of settings
o For EIE raters, experience working in a variety of K-12 settings
· A letter of reference from either a Deaf consumer or a certified member in good standing attesting to your professionalism and your ability to remain neutral and unbiased.
· Willingness to commit to spending anywhere from 1 to 1.5 hours to evaluate each candidate's tape
· Willingness to rate and return tapes in a timely manner as specified in the Rater Contract
· Promise to follow the NAD-RID Code of Professional conduct and the RID Ethical Practices System guidelines.
Complete the attached application and return it with a letter of reference to –
EIE Rater Training
Tampa, FL 33677
Any questions should be directed to:
Kate Robertson, EIE Chair